Will this work?

mcp770

Reaction score
This post Want to roll your .320 DX back to 2.3.151? NOW YOU CAN! claims to have a nandroid of a clean 2.3.151 DX. States he was able to go from the leaked .320 with the updated 30.04 MBM and restore back to .151? States he was even able to do the ota .340 update after. Is this valid? Could it be as simple as a restore and a download? I have used all the p3 patches so i'm good but might keep this nandroid around to roll back off roms if it works. Or if the MBM doesn't matter might just roll back to do the 340 update the right way myself. Let me know.

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't trust that method at all. Considering that most devs have already stated they won't be building or testing roms for anything but .340 moving forward, I
would think this would only really be a viable solution to something for the near term...

I guess in theory it could work but i'm not smart enough bout all this to feel comfortable trying that option.

TBH's releases gets you an SBF to .340 in a few steps so I'd prefer that.

Reaction score
restoring a backup won't change your kernel bootloader or baseband? right?
so it might not work at all...the bootloader shouldn't be a problem but I don't know if the kernel or baseband will...