Will this phone have similar or better specifications than the T-Bolt?

GSdub510

Reaction score
I'm on the fascinate and have an upgrade in August, and this phone sounds icy

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

stevewest87

Reaction score
Yes it will be a much better phone..if it ever leaves imaginationland its dual core hopefully it will have more RAM a 4.3 inch screen better in about every way but I love sense and HTC unless the biarga has an unlocked bootloader

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible 2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Better... the alleged rumor is 1.2ghz omap, 1gig ram (i assume ddr2) 8gb internal? I think, and hdmi out/webtop dock etc.... this thing will def be better than the bolt

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Better... the alleged rumor is 1.2ghz omap, 1gig ram (i assume ddr2) 8gb internal? I think, and hdmi out/webtop dock etc.... this thing will def be better than the bolt

16gb internal memory!!!

stevewest87

Reaction score
Preach knows his stuff I would go by what he says

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

16gb internal memory!!!

I love the 16g,now I don't have 2 buy a mcard.

I am going to purchase a 32GB Micro SD Card For mine. Download some Movies and Music!!! I will use the Internal for work Stuff!!!

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Well HTC us showing much better phones to come.
IMO, Moto is falling behind.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sense is speed optimized. Blur is not.

Isnt 512 of the ram on the bionic going to be dedicated for the lapdock? Isnt only 500mb available on atrix out of the 1gig?

Sent from my fascinate

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I wish they would put more memory in it right out of the gates.
so only half the ram will be for the phone? and the other half for the webdock? ( I know all speculative at this point but is that what they are leaning too?)

Reaction score

16gb internal memory!!!

Thx preach...Blue Moon makes you lazy enough to not want to go back through your mobile and fact check...haha With guys like you preach, I can bang my wife, drink myself into a coma, and sleep for 12 hrs straight knowing all the dirt on the DB will be posted on the forums accordingly :icon_ banana:

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish they would put more memory in it right out of the gates.
so only half the ram will be for the phone? and the other half for the webdock? ( I know all speculative at this point but is that what they are leaning too?)

I am not totally sure but it looks like the atrix has about 550-600 available out of the 1gig. Which isnt bad but is prolly a tad bit less than what the thunderbolt has available. Here is a post on it http://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.php/t-1050898.html

Sent from my fascinate