Will this bluetooth headset work well with Droid?

amotamatapia

Reaction score
Hey all,

I bought my droid on release day and have been loving it ever since! :reddroid: I only recently registered on these forums, but I have been viewing them since I got my droid. So helpful!

Anyways, I am looking for a high quality bluetooth headset actually for my mother's droid, as a Christmas gift. Preferably, I want to buy one at Best Buy. I have been looking at this one Plantronics - Voyager Pro Bluetooth Headset - Black - 79800-01

From the reviews, it seems like this is the best one at Best Buy. Does anyone have this or used it before? Or have any other suggestions?

Thanks and I appreciate any advice!

cotogee

Reaction score
I ordered these with my droid from vzw with my corporate discount...I had the first version and compared to these it is like night and day. You actually hear calls in stereo and music sounds great with them as well...Most people complain about the ear buds hurting but mine came with 2 different sizes of rubber boots. I love these alot!!!

Motorola - S9HD Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones - Black - 89307N

Electrode

Reaction score
I have a motorola H710 and it has best clairity I've heard yet. On both sides of phone calls. It dosnt go inside your ear eitbher, very comforta le

tincup703

Reaction score
I've had a Voyager Pro for almost a year. Used it with my Treo and now with my Droid. It's a solid headset and I've never had any problems.