Will there be a juiced gingercomb for liberty 3?

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
The title says it all. I am hoping juicemane replies, but if anyone has an inside scoop on whether he will be making a new version of his brilliant theme for liberty 3, please let us know here. I will probably not make the switch until juiced goes live, because I dislike the yellow stock theme so very much, so keep us updated please.

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
The title says it all. I am hoping juicemane replies, but if anyone has an inside scoop on whether he will be making a new version of his brilliant theme for liberty 3, please let us know here. I will probably not make the switch until juiced goes live, because I dislike the yellow stock theme so very much, so keep us updated please.

+1

His theme is teh best I have ever seen ever, even despite the tons of options out ther for cm7 etc.... would also love a port of the juice for liberty3 :D

Stoneddave

Reaction score
+2

For sure, I've always loved that theme. I used a few others but always found myself coming back to that, Liberty 2.0.1 or v0.8, always rockin' Gingercomb Juiced...I'd be willing to donate a little money to help make it happen.