1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Will the guys be basing future versions on GB?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by reznorfan0, Mar 29, 2011.

1. reznorfan0

reznorfan0 New Member

Just wondering. That new GB is tempting and all, but I'd be shocked to ever see a stock Rom that ran better than one of the higher quality ROMs from the community.
  2. Ryphez

Ryphez New Member

The thing with the community ROMs is that they are still limited by the Motorola kernel of Froyo. There is a very noticeable difference in speed and responsiveness on Gingerbread so I'm guessing a lot of the back end code got changed for the better. As much as I love Liberty, Gingerbread performs better especially now that we have root.
  3. Jaxidian

Jaxidian Team FreeMyMoto Premium Member Developer

GB is a pleasant experience. However, every time I look at it, I'm wanting to theme it and keep disappointing myself by reminding myself that there are currently no themes/roms available for now. :p
  4. Ryphez

Ryphez New Member

Haha that's very true, but I am pleasantly surprised with Moto Blur and honestly that has kept my theming desires at bay haha.
  5. chasm31

chasm31 New Member

I enjoyed the pre root gb. I'm sticking with liberty till there are some custom gb roms and themes. I almost went blind looking at all the white screens lol.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk