Will The Galaxy S7 Edge Have 3 Curved Edges?

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Jan 19, 2016.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,221

Samsung really delivered when it came to the S6 and S6 Edge last year. Before the S6 Edge I can't remember being that excited about a phone! The curved edges were just very different. Swiping from the left edge all the way over to the right edge just felt right! I never really found myself using the Edge features, but I just really enjoyed the look and feel of the S6 Edge. The S7 Edge is sure to have a great design, but will it be different from the S6 Edge? A series of concept design images of the Galaxy S7 Edge show a 3rd curved edge on the bottom of the device. Who knows what this edge could be used for. Personally I'm not sure that I would enjoy the home button's placement on a curved edge. Will the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge have 3 curved edges? That is not likely, but the concept images in the video above look pretty sweet!

2. droidprincess

droidprincess Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +4,100
    Current Phone Model:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Twitter:
    droidprincesstx
    I hope not...IMO it will look silly..

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. akhenax

akhenax Silver Member

Ratings:
    +500
    If that concept comes to light, then I would expect the S8 or S9 to have a curved screen all the way around the device. This would be so hot looking, I would have to rock it, even though I don't like Sammy phones.