Will the Bionic be pretty much the same as the Atrix?

gmorano

Reaction score
Okay I admit that a fingerprint scanner is cool, but there is no way that I would choose a phone with that over a 4g phone. I use my phone at work because we can't do anything personal on our computers. I have a charger here so I don't care if I drain my battery getting super blazing fast speeds. It will make my browsing so much more enjoyable at work. Whereas a fingerprint scanner does pretty much nothing for me. Except look cool, does not help my web productivity at all. Plus I don't care if anyone unlocks my phone, I don't really have anything that private on here, some may, but I don't .

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Amen.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Who would actaully take 1st Gen battery hungry lte radio over a sick high tech fingerprint scanner?

Its not even a comparison.
That reason alone makes the Atrix>Bionic.

Discussion ended.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

This isn't even worth discussing! There is now way a gimmicky fingerprint scanner makes the Atrix better than the Bionic! That's just crazy talk!

LTE+ TI OMAP processor + 1gb DDR2 RAM +15 hour battery >>>>>>>>>>>fingerprint scanner.!

Discussion over

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Ok, but I doubt it has 15 hour battery. Maybe when its on airplane mode with the display off. I would expect 6 hours of good use.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Okay I admit that a fingerprint scanner is cool, but there is no way that I would choose a phone with that over a 4g phone. I use my phone at work because we can't do anything personal on our computers. I have a charger here so I don't care if I drain my battery getting super blazing fast speeds. It will make my browsing so much more enjoyable at work. Whereas a fingerprint scanner does pretty much nothing for me. Except look cool, does not help my web productivity at all. Plus I don't care if anyone unlocks my phone, I don't really have anything that private on here, some may, but I don't .

But can 4G protect the safety of your mobile device like a fingerprint reader?

sk102704

Reaction score
Who would actaully take 1st Gen battery hungry lte radio over a sick high tech fingerprint scanner?

Discussion ended.

This isn't even worth discussing! There is now way a gimmicky fingerprint scanner makes the Atrix better than the Bionic! That's just crazy talk!

LTE+ TI OMAP processor + 1gb DDR2 RAM +15 hour battery >>>>>>>>>>>fingerprint scanner.!

Discussion over

Ok, but I doubt it has 15 hour battery. Maybe when its on airplane mode with the display off. I would expect 6 hours of good use.

That's what the reports are saying. 15 hours with moderate use. That's a lot more usage than being on airplane mode with the display off.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

Have you ever heard of a lockscreen? Get over it man...damn

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

Discussion ended.

Discussion over

Since Moto designed the LTE chip and didnt use whats already out there..I would hope they worked their magic and improved battery life with LTE use. The claims of 15 hours moderate use is subjective and rumor...all we can go on is battery life of current LTE phones.

Put it like this....one of you will be closer to right when the Bionic comes out and reviews and battery tests are done. I will be anxiously awaiting Anandtech's review....lol

kurumatt

Reaction score
LOL @ everyone thinking droidxdoes4g is serious.
Guy is clearly trolling, and successfully. Some of you guys are too gullible.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score

Ahh. First to notice.
I didnt think people would actually believe that i thought a finger scanner was better than LTE!

alboboy10

Reaction score

Some might be inspired to cut off your finger for it.

I personally prefer the android pattern

Renae

Reaction score

I'm extremely gullible. My husband convinced me he was color blind for months when we started dating. Last night he tried to convince me that the ancient aztecs used pogo sticks while hunting (we were watching auction hunters, had a pogo stick on it). There are many others as well...I'm an easy mark.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

I'm extremely gullible. My husband convinced me he was color blind for months when we started dating. Last night he tried to convince me that the ancient aztecs used pogo sticks while hunting (we were watching auction hunters, had a pogo stick on it). There are many others as well...I'm an easy mark.

The Aztecs did use pogo sticks to hunt. I am a Central American expert.

crying-indian1.jpg

CM74DX