1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Will someone...

Discussion in 'Koush' started by Dj Carpenter, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter New Member

Please make a lockscreen like MIUI that is compatible with this ROM? I'm sure it can be done somehow. A theme, .zip, something. I would if I knew how but...I don't...
  2. Glueeater

Glueeater New Member

You can have the same features as that lockscreen. But I don't know if it can look like it and move up and down the way MIUI does.
  3. Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter New Member

Yeah, but I want a replica more or less. I'm sure it can be done one way or another.
  4. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

I don't think it would require all that much work. I would love to see it ported to other roms or even as an istallable apk.

I have a d2 so I will never be able to run miui (probably) but I'd love that lockscreen on my phone.

tappin and a talkin
  5. Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter New Member

I don't either. I'm considering just learning how to do it maybe. I know jamezella want's to port it to the D2 so you might be in luck. Who knows. But yes, I want to see this ported as well. One of the main things that keeps me going to MIUI.
  6. mikecolorama

mikecolorama New Member

i love the lock screen on MIUI but the one on CM, in my opinion, is just as good.