Will someone please recommend a good music player app?

itwerk

Reaction score
I'm in the neighborhood of downloading a music player app and I'm not sure which are good and which are bad. Thanks!!

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pandora and Slacker are two polular favorites. If you prefer live radio, then iHeartRadio or RadioTime.

iamnotjohn

Reaction score
the 2.1 music player that comes with your droid is the one im using. im pretty cool with it. i used mixzing before, but i only used it because there's a search button, but i figured out how to do that on the regular music player. so yea :D

OP
itwerk

itwerk

Reaction score
Pandora and Slacker are two polular favorites. If you prefer live radio, then iHeartRadio or RadioTime.

I'm sorry, I meant like players that will play my music that I have on my sd card. I use to use mixzing.

bwick84

Reaction score
I like 3 by Filipe Abrantes. The cubed album view is pretty cool and it's free

Riddick

Reaction score
btunes and mixzing are both popular. I don't understand why Google wont just want a good music player themselves, the current one isn't horrible but it's just basic. It's missing lots of features that you'd expect in a music player.

eliassami5

Reaction score
btunes and mixzing are both popular. I don't understand why Google wont just want a good music player themselves, the current one isn't horrible but it's just basic. It's missing lots of features that you'd expect in a music player.

like what? an EQ is the only thing i can think of. You mean you want it to look all nice and pretty like the iTouch? I really dont care what it looks like, as long as it plays my music back the way it was recorded then im good.

droiduser1595

Reaction score
go cubed, but when you go for a playlist, make sure you hit "play all" or else you can't select individual songs from that playlist--it'll freeze if you try

Dingbat

Reaction score
The stock one would be ok for me if I could figure out the shuffles, the differences, and how to make them work. I've searched the threads and all I got was headache. Hope this isn't considered OT.

papy72

Reaction score
I like 3 by Filipe Abrantes. The cubed album view is pretty cool and it's free
This is an awesome player. The worst thing about it is finding it in the market.

So what are we up to? +4?