Will Someone Please Keep us updated

ohcop72

Reaction score
I ran across niftywares Alex Digital Secretary a few months back and quickly realized this was going to be the perfect app for my wife and I both. I signed up on the website to get updates on its release. I have learned quickly that in the Mobile Dev world one week is a long time without an update. These guys at Niftyware have not updated anything. is this app going to be for real. If you have any input on please let us know.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Best bet is to directly contact the dev. I wouldn't count on anyone here at DroidForums tracking development of a specific app for you.

I have learned quickly that in the Mobile Dev world one week is a long time without an update.
Depends on the developer, really. Some are very responsive. Others are not. There's no hard-and-fast rule or anything.

Niftyware

Reaction score
Alex Digital Secretary available to limited users

Niftyware has started inviting a limited number of people from the public to begin using the Alex Digital Secretary. The app is currently in Alpha and is progressing towards a public Beta.

If you are interested in becoming an Alpha Tester, visit http://www.niftyware.com/alex/register/html

OP
O

ohcop72

Reaction score
OK, I take back anything I might have muttered under my breath about this app. I am testing as part of the Alpha testers. Everyone should sign up. This is a KILLER APP. there have been a few known issues I see so far like GPS being on All the time instead of in intervals which causes some battery drain. Other small issues that I am sure they will work out. Niftyware, please put a forum together or a topic on here so we can all share out thoughts and help you out. dancedroid

Niftyware

Reaction score
Thanks

Lol. Thanks ohcop72. No need to take anything back.

The GPS issue is a problem. We also have that listed in the known issues in the app. We placed a high priority on this.

I'll look into the thread.

OP
O

ohcop72

Reaction score
Be ready to be bothered by a lot of submissions from me.... I usually don't say much but I want to help you guys get this app right, the potential here is amazing. Thanks for your hard work and the opportunity to help....