will rubix blurry bread for dx run on d2

cydetrakd

Reaction score
works great for me too on my d2 but the lack of bluetooth after installing the port of blurrybread made go back to the d2 gb leak it was nice but cant live without bt.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have a fix for bluetooth coming soon!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

pmurphy85

Reaction score
I have been running blurry bread for a couple days on the D2 with the fix and now as of yesterday Gingercomb theme. The only thing I have noticed is that the media audio does not play out of the speaker in the back. my last.fm app, espnradio app, poweramp, and even the native music app dont have audio coming out. i have an audio manager and i turned everything up. it still makes random other noises and speakerphone works out of it

pmurphy85

Reaction score
well good looks. i dont want to sound like i am complaining, i appreciate all the people busting the code out

X_Usaf

Reaction score
Just installed this and Loving it. It seems nice and fast. Keep up the good work.

Peace

jdog94

Reaction score
I have been running blurry bread for a couple days on the D2 with the fix and now as of yesterday Gingercomb theme. The only thing I have noticed is that the media audio does not play out of the speaker in the back. my last.fm app, espnradio app, poweramp, and even the native music app dont have audio coming out. i have an audio manager and i turned everything up. it still makes random other noises and speakerphone works out of it
i am running rubix audio on video works with head phones but not on external speakers