will pay for help

chefb

Reaction score
Please help....I'm on1.8.9 ..I Need to upgrade.....My back up is not there...I CAN not find the leak can someone send me a link or give me some advice on how to update. My vomited does not work...I WILL pay to update.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You're rooted correct?

DroidForums junkie!!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
DF doesn't allow paid assistance. There's people here that can help. Just calm down and we'll get you fixed up.

Sent from somewhere...

NattyBee

Reaction score
Please help....I'm on1.8.9 ..I Need to upgrade.....My back up is not there...I CAN not find the leak can someone send me a link or give me some advice on how to update. My vomited does not work...I WILL pay to update.
System version 2.3.20, correct? Hmm...I am sure P3Droid released a method to get up to 2.3.34...have you checked MyDroidWorld?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

NattyBee

Reaction score
DF doesn't allow paid assistance. There's people here that can help. Just calm down and we'll get you fixed up.

Sent from somewhere...

Indeed, we can get you back on track for FREE :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1

System version 2.3.20, correct? Hmm...I am sure P3Droid released a method to get up to 2.3.34...have you checked MyDroidWorld?

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
Thanks ....yes I'm rooted, I TRIED to flash back, for some reason no back up...the earliest is rubix 1.8.9. My computer is busted and I can not find the leak. HELP:frown:

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
Btw free fifty....lol I love south park

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't even watch south park but I am glad you enjoyed the comment anyway. I thought I invented that statement. Everything I have ever known in life has all now been tested. I feel like I am living on a foundation of sand. Haha no I don't remember where I heard free fifty but I enjoy saying it thoroughly.

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Just want to make sure, you are using a droid x, right? If you can access recovery you just need a stock zip. If not you just need a stock sbf. I am on the road so I can't upload it right now but will upload in a few hours if nobody else does.

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
Looking forward to the zip. In the mean time what sould I do to move forward?

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score

c

Wont let me register Could You post a link ?

Btros

Reaction score
I'm thinking you're on system version 2.3.15 correct? Best thing for you to do would be to sbf back to stock, then take the official update OTA.

Btros

Reaction score
Post your system version, I think ppl are confused as to what you are on.