will not donload over network

soulpatch

Reaction score
My note 2 will not download email attachments, files from web, or applications unless I am on the wifi.

I have checked my settings in the play store and that option is not selected. I do not see anythign in the data portion of the phone settings that woudl have been toggled on to stop this.

Where do I go to resolve this? There has to be a setting either I inadvertently hit or someone who was playing with my phone. It is pissing me off. I have unlimited data and need to be able to download email attachments or apps while not on wifi...

OP
S

soulpatch

Reaction score
Did a factory reset as I needed the file. PITA so if someone knows what it might have been let me know in case this happens again but I am operational again at least.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Files from Web I'm thinking settings /security.. And make sure unknown Sources is enabled.. Wifi only downloads I can only think of the playstore settings you mentioned..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

OP
S

soulpatch

Reaction score
Yeah both of those settings I had toggled on and off to no avail. I have no clue what it was or if it was just a blip. Come to think about it, it started after the security patch.

Either way a system restore got me operational again...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Glad it's working.. Hopefully no more issues.

《Take Note2 BK's here..》