Will my apps all work with ICS

Raydee35

Reaction score
With ICS coming I am wondering if all the apps that I have will still work? I have some $9 and $10 apps that I use for very specific reasons that I would hate to have not work.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
With ICS coming I am wondering if all the apps that I have will still work? I have some $9 and $10 apps that I use for very specific reasons that I would hate to have not work.

You can go into the PS and check on the page for those apps, since apps in the PS are device specific, I'm almost sure that any paid apps would've been ics enabled by now.

If it doesn't show on their page in the PS, you could always contact the developers and ask...

Hope this helps?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Most apps should work, but some won't. Besides the Play Store information on an app, unless people have specific experience with a particular app not working on an ICS leak or on a different device with ICS laready, it's tough to say beforehand which will work and which won't work.

My advice would be to email the developer of the apps that you're particularly concerned about and ask if they will be ICS compatible. They should be able to tell you if they are compatible or when an update will be coming to make them compatible.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
having a nexus I can attest to a lot of apps working just fine on ics. Of course their may be a few. Post the apps you are concerned about and ill let you know.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
When I installed the ics leak I had one app not work. Now a few weeks later I just installed the app and it works fine. BTW... it's a wallpaper app.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
When I installed the ICS leak... Two months ago (wow can't believe it's been that long!) I got a message that said "Please wait... optimizing applications for 4.0.3 OS" it took about 5 minutes and I havn't had a problem with any apps including Docs to Go, Pocket Cloud, EveryTrail, Etc. I don't use my phone for gaming (What's that anyway?) so I cant help you there but everything works fine (or better) on ICS:biggrin:

Reaction score
The only app that i have download that doesn't run on ics is tap tap revenge 4. Some resolution issues