1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

will loading a new ROM erase my Metro PCS flash settings?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Mad A, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Mad A

Mad A New Member

My Droid is currently rooted running BB 0.4. I had it flashed to Metro PCS, the metro PRL file is loaded and the NV Items written using cdma WS, autostart script, apn settings for internet and mms etc.

If I flash a new ROM, specifically looking at BB 0.5, will I lose all of the above mentioned items that allow my phone to work fully on MetroPCS?

Thanks in advance
  2. Mad A

Mad A New Member

Can anyone help with this? Is there another more appropriate section for this question?
  3. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

Most folks here don't know about that process, and though I am slightly familiar with it, I don't have the definate answer either. The worse that could happen is that you would have to redo your edits to get everything working again on MPCS.

On the other hand, I only change roms when the 'next' one has some really outstanding new feature.

good luck
  4. droidx305

droidx305 New Member

Droid x flashed to metro with no internet :(

I have a droid x flashed to metro pcs . At the moment i dont have internet or multimedia message. Is there any step by step guide that i can do this on my own . Please contact me with any more information.please let me know . Any feed back will be appreciated.
  5. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

What you wish to do is not easy, and as such, I don't know of anyone that has set out a easy step-by-step guide. Doesn't mean it hasn't been done. All I know about is the 57 page thread over @ HoFo for the A855 Droid 1, which _might_ work for you, albeit with a possiblility of modifications. All I can say is read the whole thing before you post any questions in it, they're like that over there:

service programming on the moto droid

good luck
Search tags for this page
flash droid x to metro pcs rom

i flashed the wrom rom

metropcs thunderbolt rom
what is mymetro server address