Will Kickstand case fit droid2 with extended battery?

pool_shark

Reaction score
Is this the same one? This is the one I have.

I'm pretty sure we're talking about the leather wrapped case at Verizon with the kickstand built in.
That's the body glove case

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Ok. I saw the one you're talking about. It doesn't have the belt clip like mine.
Mine probably won't fit with the extended battery. Oh well.

tb110895

Reaction score
Is this the same one? This is the one I have.

I'm pretty sure we're talking about the leather wrapped case at Verizon with the kickstand built in.
That's the body glove case

Ok. I saw the one you're talking about. It doesn't have the belt clip like mine.
Mine probably won't fit with the extended battery. Oh well.
Actually I read somewhere that someone got the body glove case like that and they got it to just barely fit. Not sure if they had the battery door on or off though

Arcadian

Reaction score
I tried the leather wraped case with the kick stand it wont fit in the car dock.

tb110895

Reaction score
Will it work with the car and home dock.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
Wait, did you want to know if the extended battery will work with the home and car dock or the case? If its the case, then I don't know. I thought you meant the battery. My mistake. But I would assume it does since you have the removable piece to fit cases

OP
T

Texansfan911

Reaction score
Yes it is official I got my extended battery around 12pm today and yes it does fit the kickstand case and with the extended battery door on also 8)

matt192004

Reaction score
does the clear snap on case that vzw sales fit with the extended battery? how much is a home dock?? not able to drive so dont think car dock would be of any help to me but home do might be bu what is the cost of one at vzw?

Arcadian

Reaction score
Yes the clear case works with the extended battery with the cover (its a little snug) and it will stull fit in the car and home docks.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk