Will it come in white?

tadow213m

Reaction score
Just found out today that the Droid Razr will be available in white and it seems like this is the trend now because most popular phones are now offering different color options (razr, galaxy s2, droid incredible...). Just curious if we will have some color options other than what we have seen so far.

OP
T

tadow213m

Reaction score
I don't think all white phones are ugly but it all depends on how its done. If not white maybe a few other options (not red, definitely not red).

coverton341

Reaction score
Just goes to show that people have different taste. I for one would really like a red version. Anyway, release day can't get here soon enough.

Sent via pixie dust

mzjin

Reaction score
As Engadget said, and I actually agree, I don't think the Nexus will be a popular phone at all.

pyro6128

Reaction score
Just goes to show that people have different taste. I for one would really like a red version. Anyway, release day can't get here soon enough.

Sent via pixie dust

I would be all over a red one

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Goodness... I hope not! xD White phones are pretty ugly and cheap IMHO... :happy3:

That's racist yo! White phones have feelings too... well actually they don't have feeling at all but their owners do. I do however prefer black phones so I'm kind of glad the LTE G-Nex is going to be all black. Black is slimming you know. :p

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think black looks too nice to pass on the nexus because it makes the screen look even larger than it really is.

coverton341

Reaction score
That's racist yo! White phones have feelings too... well actually they don't have feeling at all but their owners do. I do however prefer black phones so I'm kind of glad the LTE G-Nex is going to be all black. Black is slimming you know. :p

I can never keep up with fashion. Last I checked it was stripes that were slimming and black made you look like a goth Dave Matthews fan

Sent via pixie dust

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I can never keep up with fashion. Last I checked it was stripes that were slimming and black made you look like a goth Dave Matthews fan

Sent via pixie dust

I think stripes(not sure if it's horizontal or vertical) make you look thinner too, but black makes you look thinner and white makes you look well no so thinner.

OP
T

tadow213m

Reaction score
The phone doesn't look black though, kind of looks like that dark gray that my thunderbolt has on the back, maybe it will look different in person.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The front is all black, the back is like a graphite grey color for the CDMA(LTE) version.