Will i still get another phone?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by John Gi, Feb 9, 2012.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. John Gi

John Gi Member

Ratings:
    +1
    i couldn't find a way to disable my volume rocker, so i want to see if Verizon can send me a used certify device. the screen has no cracks or no water damage. i have dropped it without a case, so it has dings and chips.. not terrible tho.

I went a few months ago because my charging port on the phone was broken. and they ran some "test" and send me one another one , since i didn't cause it...

i would like to know if i still qualify for a new device and will it be a d2 , a d2g or some other device.
  2. MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable Silver Member

Ratings:
    +84
    Depends on if you're still under warranty or not and how much of a smooth talker you are :happy3:
  3. John Gi

John Gi Member

Ratings:
    +1
    called today, talked to the lady and she said she is shipping a droid 2 overnight, unfortunatly, i was hoping for a d3 oh well,

now im gonna sbf it:"D
  4. gloriashern

gloriashern New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It depends on the warranty ,How many warranty has left,almost every company give one year warranty ,if your warranty is still left ,May be it get changed.

Thanks