1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Will i still get another phone?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by John Gi, Feb 9, 2012.

1. John Gi

John Gi New Member

i couldn't find a way to disable my volume rocker, so i want to see if Verizon can send me a used certify device. the screen has no cracks or no water damage. i have dropped it without a case, so it has dings and chips.. not terrible tho.

I went a few months ago because my charging port on the phone was broken. and they ran some "test" and send me one another one , since i didn't cause it...

i would like to know if i still qualify for a new device and will it be a d2 , a d2g or some other device.
  2. MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable New Member

Depends on if you're still under warranty or not and how much of a smooth talker you are :happy3:
  3. John Gi

John Gi New Member

called today, talked to the lady and she said she is shipping a droid 2 overnight, unfortunatly, i was hoping for a d3 oh well,

now im gonna sbf it:"D
  4. gloriashern

gloriashern New Member

It depends on the warranty ,How many warranty has left,almost every company give one year warranty ,if your warranty is still left ,May be it get changed.

Thanks