Will have to wait till a one click root is out.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
I am so jealous of tb owners today lol everytime I see another thread I wanna go and say I HATE YOU ALL but I dont cause I really dont hate anyone beside my upgrade being in november grrr lol I hope you enjoy you GD TB lol

OP
bullswife98

bullswife98

Reaction score
I got it....mail it to me and I'll root it for you! There, problem solved! Haha! ;)

Thanks for all the support guys! I'm gonna do what I can may take me a couple of days (due to asking around and some more studying on super one click method) but I'll be lurking around here. And when I finally do get root access you all will be the first to know! I'll be woot,wootin all over here. Lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Sent down with a Bolt of lightening!!

Love that!(big smile) Question, can anyone tell me how to stop verizon from pushing the update v2.2.2 to my phone? Its really getn on my nerves! I don't want their little update, not worth it. So how do I stop it w/o being rooted. Before I had clkwrk rcvry and miui rom installed didn't worry abt the updates now they won't leave me alone.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haha! No telling what'll be out in November though! Then, I will be the one hating ;)

I am so jealous of tb owners today lol everytime I see another thread I wanna go and say I HATE YOU ALL but I dont cause I really dont hate anyone beside my upgrade being in november grrr lol I hope you enjoy you GD TB lol

OP
bullswife98

bullswife98

Reaction score

+1 here on the November upgrade I feel ya on that note.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Without root, I believe it can only be deferred 3 times (depending on how its coded) before it installs automatically.

I got it....mail it to me and I'll root it for you! There, problem solved! Haha! ;)

Thanks for all the support guys! I'm gonna do what I can may take me a couple of days (due to asking around and some more studying on super one click method) but I'll be lurking around here. And when I finally do get root access you all will be the first to know! I'll be woot,wootin all over here. Lol

Love that!(big smile) Question, can anyone tell me how to stop verizon from pushing the update v2.2.2 to my phone? Its really getn on my nerves! I don't want their little update, not worth it. So how do I stop it w/o being rooted. Before I had clkwrk rcvry and miui rom installed didn't worry abt the updates now they won't leave me alone.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Haha! No telling what'll be out in November though! Then, I will be the one hating ;)

Very true but I am not that patient soo my wife will try and work her charm lol thats what got me the D1 lol

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Well that's bull!#$* will one click still work?

Hard to say dont know until you try worst case it doesnt work just make sure if someone lets you you get the most updated version from xda best possible chance then.

OP
bullswife98

bullswife98

Reaction score
Should. If not, Motocache's guide will.

Well that's bull!#$* will one click still work?

Sent down via a Bolt of lightening!!

Ok, I'll do what I can with it. Thanks again for all the replies I will keep you posted.

OP
bullswife98

bullswife98

Reaction score
OK guys, can someone give me links and detailed instructions on how to use super one click? Gotta have a crash course in it with simple terms and step by step walk through? pplease?