Will have to wait till a one click root is out.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its actually simple and it is literally a one click app. You open the program and click the root button and the program does the work.

droidlady05

Reaction score
Bullswife98, try the superoneclick method on theunlockr.com. There's clear written directions and a video. I did it and never looked back. I'm not a computer genious and made it through it. Easy peasy! You have to have a family member or friend that will let you use their PC for twenty minutes. I was apprehensive at first, but when did it I was mad I hadn't rooted, OC'd and put a custom rom on earlier.

I hope that helps! Good luck!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
bullswife98

bullswife98

Reaction score
Superoneclick doesn't work? I rooted my replacement D1 just a few weeks ago using it

It worked for me on my OG Droid!

Don't have access to a computer that's why I loved z4root. With that I could use just my phone,that's all I have to use.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Superoneclick works it actually comes with two different exploits now. I rooted my brothers droid with it and rageagainstthecage didn't work but the newest version has a second option up in the right top corner and as soon as I switched it it rooted right away. Hope you can get root back droid is so boring without root :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
bullswife98

bullswife98

Reaction score
No one around me will let me use their computer just so I can root my droid, they would have to have the motorola drivers installed on it and be stuck with it on their computer, not to mention where I live people here are so closed minded and skittish about what's being dwnlded even the library here has restrictions and time limits. Your not allowed to download anything, just look up stuff on line maybe check your email if your a passer by. Small farm town tight community.

OP
bullswife98

bullswife98

Reaction score
Superoneclick works it actually comes with two different exploits now. I rooted my brothers droid with it and rageagainstthecage didn't work but the newest version has a second option up in the right top corner and as soon as I switched it it rooted right away. Hope you can get root back droid is so boring without root :)

Yeah I know its boring with out it, I'm actualy going through flashing withdraws cuz I'm not rooted.(need a fix badly) lol

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Drivers can be uninstalled hun! Sounds like you need some new friends! Haha! Juuuuust pickin! That sucks though! :(

No one around me will let me use their computer just so I can root my droid, they would have to have the motorola drivers installed on it and be stuck with it on their computer, not to mention where I live people here are so closed minded and skittish about what's being dwnlded even the library here has restrictions and time limits. Your not allowed to download anything, just look up stuff on line maybe check your email if your a passer by. Small farm town tight community.

Sent down with a Bolt of lightening!!

droidlady05

Reaction score
You can uninstall the Motorola drivers and superoneclick when you're finished. I'm sure someone trusts you enough that they know you will not sabotage their PC.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Get out of that town lol jk well good luck hope you don't get too bored with that plain ole droid :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I did! It's nice but until its rooted....

Droid Does I'm jealous! Looks like you got a TB today. Is is better than your Droid?

OP
bullswife98

bullswife98

Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guys! I'm gonna do what I can may take me a couple of days (due to asking around and some more studying on super one click method) but I'll be lurking around here. And when I finally do get root access you all will be the first to know! I'll be woot,wootin all over here. Lol

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I got it....mail it to me and I'll root it for you! There, problem solved! Haha! ;)

Thanks for all the support guys! I'm gonna do what I can may take me a couple of days (due to asking around and some more studying on super one click method) but I'll be lurking around here. And when I finally do get root access you all will be the first to know! I'll be woot,wootin all over here. Lol