Will Droid Get V Cast?

jonkirschner

Reaction score
I work at Target and saw the new display for Flo Tv, and it looks pretty insane. I know it's just another electronic that'll weigh my pants down, but for someone who works in retail and misses a lot of good games, this mobile TV thing could come in handy... which brings me to the reason this thread was created.

At the bottom of the pamphlet, it said that mobile tv was available to select Verizon and AtandT phones, then I found out it will be done through VCAST for Verizon. Is anybody aware if there is a date for VCAST to come to Droid, or if there's any talk at all?

zadam123

Reaction score
I would love to see this as its the only thing other than flash the droid cant do for me

General_Lee86

Reaction score
I know I would like it to come to the :motdroidvert: too! Thats for sure the only thind I have found close to that so far is TV.com's App, and the 1cast which only have a few shows and some news too. I hope they do make an official VCast app for the Motorola Droid that would be really cool! :motdroidvert::motdroidhoriz::greendroid::icon_ banana: