Will a Siri like app come to android?

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
klaudiadroid2, I sure wish I could help you because this is definitely a 'must-have' app!! The Market is stuck on a "Loading..." screen so I can't even look it up for you but the app is definitely "Voice Actions".

@celtic11 - Almost barebones!!! LOL!!! Seems like your girl is just as witty as mine!

Lol I guess thunderbolt is not compatible :(

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

portermac

Reaction score
Yes you have the hour glass on the og. Bottom right on you're phone. Hold down for a few secs. Then make voice actions your default.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
As someone else suggested "How much could a wood chuck chuck" is also pretty funny.

I played a few rounds of 20 questions with her, she won for the most part as long as it's something definite and not some random person or anything. Overall she's impressed me with some cool stuff, but there is obviously big time room for improvement.

portermac

Reaction score
Also remember that it needs to be quiet to work the best. If she picks up background noise she gets confused.

Derekweb

Reaction score
Tried Voice Commands. Seems like a lot of fun.
Can't make shake to wake up work, even at 100%. also, how do I make default? How do I keep in a "standby mode"?

portermac

Reaction score
Tried Voice Commands. Seems like a lot of fun.
Can't make shake to wake up work, even at 100%. also, how do I make default? How do I keep in a "standby mode"?

Magnify glass bottom right of phone. Hold for two seconds then make voice actions you're default then you can always go there for it. I'm guessing you are talking about voice actions not voice commands.

portermac

Reaction score
You are welcome . Be sure to read and watch the video to see how to talk to her the best even though you can just have conversations with her. It will help I promise.

Derekweb

Reaction score
can't really get any good info from developers web site. Goggle it and you get their iPhone app. They do not seem to be prominently featuring the android app on their site.

portermac

Reaction score
Ask her about her features or when the microphone is up hit menu and go to features. But just ask her "show me your features". She's got the answer haha.

portermac

Reaction score
can't really get any good info from developers web site. Goggle it and you get their iPhone app. They do not seem to be prominently featuring the android app on their site.

Funny thing is iPhone just got it and we have had it for a year. But they are probably pushing it on the iPhone because they have to pay 8 bucks for it when we get it for free. Got to love Android.