Will a Siri like app come to android?

Agrajag

Reaction score
It's no better at this point than many of the others. This and Eva have been the worst for me. .Andy, Speaktoit and Jeannie have been the best (not in any order).

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Okay, been messin with Cluzee... not to impressed, also had a few crashes. So far, like Vlingo

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I've tried a few of them at this point, and I still think Jeannie is the best. Voice recognition is more than just surprisingly accurate. Also her capabilities to "improvise" and understand what you mean are quite impressive. With Vlingo I tried asking "Where can I get some chicken wings around here?" No results found, google searched it for me which gave a few links that would probably help me out. With the same question, Jeannie, however, opened up Google Maps and placed markers on several local establishments that sold chicken wings within a 10 mile radius, which I could simply tap and either call, get directions, or in some cases see a menu/hours. Also, she'll play 20 questions with you.

Pretty cool if you ask me.

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Have you ever tried Siri in the real world..with background noises and road noise? Its a gimick ...it doesn't work...it needs complete silence to work...who has that..

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk