Will 1.1 be better with battery and redraws?

Big D

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered. I am trying to figure out what will be improved and what will be the same. Will I have the option to choose the black notification bar like 1 gave me?

heleos

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered. I am trying to figure out what will be improved and what will be the same. Will I have the option to choose the black notification bar like 1 gave me?

I've never had a problem with redraws.

As far as the black notification bars, no themes are fully supported by sapphire 1.1.0 yet. JoelWRX (black bar theme maker (or porter?)) has gotten a droid2, but maybe he'll continue his black bar mod

mrdroid

Reaction score
Sapphire doesn't have redraw issues... Launchers that are not properly configured have redraw issues.

There are several themes for 1.1
edit: yea, just went through a bunch of theme threads and just about all of them have updates for 1.1

Last edited:

heleos

Reaction score
edit: yea, just went through a bunch of theme threads and just about all of them have updates for 1.1

My mistake then :) I was looking at the ccroms site under supported themes

wingdo

Reaction score

My mistake then :) I was looking at the ccroms site under supported themes

cvpcs or sniffle should add a link to this forum on their wiki under themes. Lot of "unsupported" themes in here.

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
I've been having redraw issiues out the ying yang and i have the stock launcher.

iamlost87

Reaction score
Sapphire doesn't have redraw issues... Launchers that are not properly configured have redraw issues.

Care to elaborate on this sapphire not having redraw issues? I have LP with "medium" settings, and keep in memory clicked. compcache enabled, and I still get redraws, so if you have some magical fix, let me know.

droiddadi

Reaction score
Every ROM has redraw issues when memory goes low . It is unavoidable

shocka2430

Reaction score
Use adw. I had launcher pro on v1 and was having a little lag and redraws and switched to adw and got it set up and it runs smooth.

Sent from my Incognito Droid using Tapatalk

rickt1152

Reaction score
Use adw. I had launcher pro on v1 and was having a little lag and redraws and switched to adw and got it set up and it runs smooth.

Sent from my Incognito Droid using Tapatalk

I second that. I was having numerous redraws with LP and when I switched to ADW, they stopped period. On a concerning note, I did have one redraw today after upgrading to Sapphire 1.1. Its not that one a day is bad, its just that I did not have a single one in over a week with 1.0 Hoping it was just the ROM settling in or something unusual. The redraws were driving me nuts before and I do not want to go back to that.

wingdo

Reaction score
is anything different in 1.1 other then new boot?

If you mean from the test build of 1.0.5, no. If you mean from the last release, yes quite a few. Check out the changelog on the wiki for 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 those changes are also new from the last release.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk