WiimoteController 0.1 Alpha

gatecitycanes

Reaction score
What am I doing wrong guys? I changed the keyboard setting to the Wiimote but when I try to pair the controller with the phone it keeps saying "0 Wiimotes found".

OP
T

toastedoats

Reaction score
What am I doing wrong guys? I changed the keyboard setting to the Wiimote but when I try to pair the controller with the phone it keeps saying "0 Wiimotes found".

push the sync button on the back of the wiimote, then set the app to search

will.anaya

Reaction score
has anyone tried it on the gameboid emulator yet?

and as mentioned above, do yall think any wireless/bluetooth controllers would work?

does the nunchuk work too

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
has anyone tried it on the gameboid emulator yet?

and as mentioned above, do yall think any wireless/bluetooth controllers would work?

Yup, works great on gameboid.

No, i dont think any bluettoth controllers will worked. This was made to work with the wiimotes, so i dont see how it would work with others. Try it though, i could be wrong. I think if it does work at all with another controller, it would work very badly.

Xegesis

Reaction score
Used the wiimoteController to play contra on the nesoid, zelda on the gameboid, and Tecmo Super Bowl 3 on the SNesoid and they all worked great! Thanks for sharing! dancedroid

2001400ex

Reaction score
How does this work compared to the gamegripper? One thing I wouldn't like is where do u put the phone to view it, say when on an airplane. Whereas with the gripper, you hold the phone. The one thing I am not sure about wit gripper is can u hit up-right at same time for a diagnal position, for games like Contra and mortal kombat.

Anyone have any thoughts/solutions?

FreeSCV

Reaction score
Incorrect Pin... :(

my error is when I go to scan devices in blue tooth settings...

it gives me this:

Nintendo RVL-CNT-01 (controller shows up)

then i try pairing the device to my tablet and it gives me a password error:

Bluetooth pairing request

Enter PIN to pair with "Nintendo RVL-CNT-01" (Try abcd or 1234)

I tried 1234, 0000, 8888, abcd, none work.

Anyone know the password? is it different /w each wiimote?
[email protected] if you know the quick fix, and also please post here for others to get it.

Saw Micro Machines for NES played on a phone /w bluetooth, freaking amazing. I got RPG's to get down /w again, and fft for gba to play for 1st time...