wiimote controller app

Phxphenom

Reaction score
OK maybe this will help. My son has a Game Boy Advance (which he never uses) as well as a Nintendo DS. He has tons of games and some of his Nintendo games can be played on his Wii. Is there something I can now do that will allow him to play some of those games on my Droid using his Wii controller? Thanks for your patience.

will.anaya

Reaction score
Anybody know how to get the classic controller functioning on Wii Controller Demo v3.0? It's basically the same thing as the other app with classic controller added. I got it to detect it but the buttons don't do anything. Any ideas?

last i heard, they were working on an app that would allow the use of the classic controller.

we just have to wait

will.anaya

Reaction score
OK maybe this will help. My son has a Game Boy Advance (which he never uses) as well as a Nintendo DS. He has tons of games and some of his Nintendo games can be played on his Wii. Is there something I can now do that will allow him to play some of those games on my Droid using his Wii controller? Thanks for your patience.

you need to download the roms onto your sd card to play them unless you can extract the roms yourself.

Phxphenom

Reaction score
you need to download the roms onto your sd card to play them unless you can extract the roms yourself.

Perhaps I need to do some research as I am clueless here...Guess I will search on ROMS....

Diordna

Reaction score

Perhaps I need to do some research as I am clueless here...Guess I will search on ROMS....

If you have AIM or Google Chat or hell even Facebook, I can help you out with these ROMs and emulators if you really don't understand them. PM me if you want.