wifi

dad2adammegan

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a solid ROM that offers free wifi.
I tried some but just can't find the right fit. Also tried foxfi (older version) but it doesn't work on my verizon note 2.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
OP
dad2adammegan

dad2adammegan

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I will look at all these.
I have also decided that I will probably go to a pre paid plan if I can find one that will work with our Verizon phones. I have 5 smartphones and am tired of these $500.00 and $600.00 monthly bills.
We live in Texas and I travel continually so I need a nationwide package. My wife and mom in law are disabled so they really need something dependable. Thanks again.

OP
dad2adammegan

dad2adammegan

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot. When I installed foxfi it keeps faulting out and then telling me I need to upgrade.
I'm going to look at these other roms and then hopefully I can find a pre paid plane.

Mookie

Reaction score
I run the upgraded Foxfi and I have zero problems. Costs a few bucks but so what, I dropped $700 on a phone and 600 on the GN10.1. Has a lot of speed, even tethered it is faster than my wifi.

OP
dad2adammegan

dad2adammegan

Reaction score
Ok, I could really use some help…….
Will be here for about two hours or so.

I installed the Eclipse rom and after the phone came back on it had a screen that said that the system software is not authorized and to take it to a Verizon store.
I can (with some working) get to the download screen but I can not get back to recovery.
I really would like to fix this tonight…. Any ideas how to fix this
:blink:

The others here..

★☞ [Rom] Jelly'Beans' - Build 10 [02/21/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4] ☜★ - xda-developers
★☞ [Rom] Jelly'Beans' - Build 10 [02/21/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4] ☜★

[ROM][2/20] CleanROM VZW SE 1.5 -★| Rebuilt from the Ground Up With YOU In Mind! |★- - xda-developers
[ROM][2/20] CleanROM VZW-SE 1.5 -★| Rebuilt from the Ground Up With YOU In Mind! |★-

[ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.3 - Welcome to the Dark!!! - xda-developers
[ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.3 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

⚡Take Note2 BK's here.. ⚡