WiFi

kevins686

Reaction score
Is there any way to set my Razr to connect automaticallly to my home network whenever I'm home, or do I have to login with my network key each time?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I would look into smart actions.. it can do that for you, and lots of other things too. Its simple to use.. select home rule.. it'll use your home Wi-Fi to determine that you're at home and make the switch.

Reaction score
Is there any way to set my Razr to connect automaticallly to my home network whenever I'm home, or do I have to login with my network key each time?
You have to put in your key more than once? I only had to put it in one time. After that it would connect automatically when wi-fi is on.

NCCamper

Reaction score
That's what mine does. Once I connect once to a WiFI access point, the phone remembers it and connects without any further intervention.

Thanks!

OP
kevins686

kevins686

Reaction score
You have to put in your key more than once? I only had to put it in one time. After that it would connect automatically when wi-fi is on.

Yeah, it prompted me for the key last night after I got home from work, even though I'd entered it earlier that morning when I first brought the phone home. This morning, though, it automatically connected.