Wifi?

Reaction score
What is going on with this? That's really strange that a few of us having WiFi problems would all of a sudden have our WiFi working again... how is that possible? (If it is at all related and not just a coincidence)

v941726

Reaction score
Some kernels and or roms will try to automatically switch to 3g if your wi-did is weak or non existent. Personally I think they work against each other. Just for kicks, try to hang near a good wi-fi connection for a while and see what happens
Hi

v941726

Reaction score
I'm wondering if you have weak signals to your routers where you are

Reaction score
I'm wondering if you have weak signals to your routers where you are

I was thinking that too, but i then experimented at work and at home by holding my phone literally a foot away from the wireless router and tried to connect to the WiFi, only to have the same exact problem.

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Go into wifi settings and 'forget' each wifi connection....your welcome :)

---------------------
fivefour on xda
@f1vefour on twitter

Reaction score
Go into wifi settings and 'forget' each wifi connection....your welcome :)

---------------------
fivefour on xda
@f1vefour on twitter

Wow, as soon as I "forgot" the last one in my list, it refresh and found a whole bunch more. Good call! I can't believe that worked... freakin awesome :D Thanks!

Edit: Hmmm, on second glance this didn't fix it. It tries to connect then disconnects and keeps looping over and over again. Not sure what the problem is, but I wish I knew why.

Last edited: