1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

wifi tethering works on gb

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by spekt, Aug 25, 2011.

1. spekt

spekt New Member

so i just flashed to rooted deodexed gb and i noticed that many people said they had problems with tethering and it not working, or that it did but the vzw page comes up. well before i flashed to gb and noticed that then i sbf'ed back to stock just for tethering purposes. earlier i was getting pissed off from the lag on black ops and decided to try the 3g patch and flashed to rooted gb, so since the tethering is working now am i going to get charged without being told that i will? also i installed the 3g hotspot patch but hotspot doesnt work, just tethering which brings up the hotspot stuffs. kinda noob to this. but not noob on black ops ;) lmao
Search tags for this page
g'zone commando wi fi hack
what wifi tether program works with the s4

wifi tether for gb