1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

wifi tethering on D2G

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - D2G' started by Cris_09, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Cris_09

Cris_09 New Member

ok, i want to know this.... Is wifi tethering blocked on CM9 or Cyanogen GingerBread???

2. mlb917

mlb917 New Member

I couldn't get "portable Hotspot to engage so I used one from market with no issues(Open Garden). Running this through the gambit daily. Awesome Job to all involved in making this possible.
  3. Cris_09

Cris_09 New Member

i experimented with my D2G and installed CM7... with OpenGarden it worked great! ;D ... it made my phone better in so many ways and i also had some fun installing the Droid Razr bootanimation onto my phone ;) (yes!!! i can give wi-fi!!!)
  4. Cris_09

Cris_09 New Member

hey
    mlb917
    i saw that your D2G is running ICS 4.0.3 .... i am VERY interested in the new CM9 and i was wondering if you knew when the official one was coming out??? (With the camera working)
  5. mlb917

mlb917 New Member

i read somewhere on here that the camera issue was almost resolved. ....but an official release may be a ways off. I now use as a daily driver...I clocked it down to 600mhz and didn`t loose much response time... getting just over 24 hours of batt life with regular usage throuout the day....killer!!
    1 person likes this.
Search tags for this page

cm9 d2g wifi problem

cm9 droid 2 global tethering issue

d2g wifi tether rom

droid 2 global cm9 wifi problem

droid 2 global ics wireless tether

droid bionic cyanogenmod wifi tether

ics droid 2 global wifi tether

no sirve hotspot cm9 droid 2 global

wifi hotspot droid 2 cm9

wifi theter droid x cm9