WiFi Tether

recDNA

Reaction score
They say themselves it won't work with jb. Read recent reviews. I-d like to give them 1 star review but play store won't let you rate apps unless you join google+. I don't like being forced to join anything. Windows phones are beginning to look more and more attractive to me. Google is intrusive.

swharshbar

Reaction score
Anyone else have a comment on this. Do you think the foxfi app will be fixed to work with JB or is there another app that will broadcast wifi?

cwalter24

Reaction score
Updated to JB last night. FoxFi is working in BT mode, but not wifi. I'm sure it will be a matter of time before it is fixed. Just stay calm.

recDNA

Reaction score
I couldn't get to the screen allowing bluetooth to provide internet. I paired ok but that was it.

Last edited:

cwalter24

Reaction score
I would check the data received screen in PDA net . Has anyone found another app to tether non root ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

clintro

Reaction score
The laptop rebooting shouldn't have anything to do with the wifi sharing... that is what struck me as strange.

2001400ex

Reaction score
Yup foxfi a no go on stock jelly bean. I am sure there will be a fix soon.

soccerdj025

Reaction score
Has anyone had verification from the fifox developers that there will be a fix, or is everyone just hopeful at this point?

recDNA

Reaction score
Has anyone had verification from the fifox developers that there will be a fix, or is everyone just hopeful at this point?

Since I have unlimited through vzw fifox is no longer an option. They want you to pay. Might as well use vzw software.