Wifi Tether

rosso

Reaction score
Wifi Tether withte WUG patch worked flawlessly under LGB .09. Can't get it to work under Liberty 3. Unistalled twice and reinstalled twice with no success.
Any thoughts?

Sent from my rooted Droid X Liberty 3

iahawk

Reaction score
I had a similar problem under lgb .8, and a stock with root install. Try running the the unpatch .zip, reboot, and try the patch again. Worked for me

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

icefalkon

Reaction score
Where do I find the WUG unpatch.zip? I'm having the same problem here on my droid X.

OP
rosso

rosso

Reaction score
Search the forum there is a thread.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can just install the TBH Tether patch and remove the data tracking apps using Root Explorer or a similar root file browser.

Boot Manager

imp3r10

Reaction score
You can just install the TBH Tether patch and remove the data tracking apps using Root Explorer or a similar root file browser.

Boot Manager

any tutorial on which apps to remove or a link to tutorial?

IN AWE

Reaction score
Wifi Tether withte WUG patch worked flawlessly under LGB .09. Can't get it to work under Liberty 3. Unistalled twice and reinstalled twice with no success.
Any thoughts?

That's odd. The WUG patch worked fine for me. I just installed this morning and it works fine on Liberty 3.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
WUG worked for me but when I turn it off it still leaves my 3G all messed up and I need to go in/out of airplane mode or reboot to fix it. This also has my hotspot working properly as well.