WiFi Tether

craigboy

Reaction score
I loved that app on my OG, does anyone know of a way to get it on the Thunderbolt now that Verizon has blocked it from us. (I did find barnacle which has not been blocked yet, but I would prefer the wifi tether if possible)

*Edit* I seem to have found it, and it's working, so never mind. This thread can be deleted.

ojohnny

Reaction score
Just google it and download the .apk file and install with andromate. I hope that helps.

Jeyman

Reaction score
if you dont have a PC(or are to lazy to find it from a sight or dont trust that) and want to DL it on your phone get the app called marketEnabler(or a form of it) and just spoof the market you want, Sprints is good they block nothing.

With Verizon blocking the app its not a bad idea to let some people see it, see no reason to delete it really, though it has been asked a few times I guess.

wesdo2gg

Reaction score
Or you could just put your phone in airplane mode, turn on the wifi, and hit the market for Wireless Tether for Root Users. They only disabled getting and finding it on 3G network. I just got mine back today.