Wifi Smart Action stopped 4G Completely

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by thefunstarts, Jan 5, 2012.

1. thefunstarts

thefunstarts New Member

Ok, So After getting my Droid Razr last week, I read up on the smart actions, and it seemed like most people used one which Disabled Cell Data, When connected to your preferred WiFi Network. I set this up, and the battery lasted great. 2 Days later I was in the car, and went to go check Facebook, and it just said "No Internet connection", I noticed that it did this for every app. What I realized happened was that the 4G/3G/Cell Data had never turned back on after i left my preferred WiFi area. To see if this was the case, or if I just didn't have cell data, I went in and made a Smart Action to enable Cell Data all the time, and BAM the cell data turned on and I had 4G. So my question is, how can I fix this? I don't want a smart action to have to turn on Cell Data everyday especially considering I have to start it every morning(for some reason it turns off when charging). Please help, I don't know what to do!!
  2. jtpowell

jtpowell Member

I think in Data Manager that Data Enable is being unchecked and not coming back on. Maybe make an additional rule to turn it on.
  3. loonie01

loonie01 Member

Yeah mine dies that too. I have to manually check it back on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  4. lowboydrvr

lowboydrvr New Member

If you connect your phone to bluetooth while in your car, you can create a new smart action that tells it when the bluetooth connection is made, turn cell data on. My smart action for the car consists of:

Triggers: Bluetooth Connection (to my SYNC)

Actions: Ringer volume-Vibrate and 0%
    WiFi - Off
    GPS - On
    Cellular Data - Enable
Search tags for this page

droid smart actions stopped razr