Wifi signal constantly turns off and on!

4myeuro

Reaction score
I have a password protected wifi signal at my house and i often connect to it when my vzw signal is low. But there is one problem, the wifi signal is completely full and yet it turns off and then right back on interrupting what I was doing! This is extremely annoying and if anyone knows the answer on how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am of the belief that most of the times this is mostly a router issue. I say this because I had intermittent problems with my Blackberry Storm 2's wifi and the same with my D1 and D2. I've since replaced my router and I don't see it as being an issue anymore.

I still will notice like in gtalk sometimes it will very briefly lose connection but not at the rate it was happening with my old router.

On the other hand, when I got my iPad I was using the old router with 0 issues until the thing corked off. But that was one device vs 3 others.

maderschramm

Reaction score
I'm with hookbill. I work in the it industry and this problem is 99.98% router related. Give the thing a reboot.