1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wifi problem after ota update of 2.3.5

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by autobodywizard, Jul 25, 2012.

1. autobodywizard

autobodywizard New Member

Good morning, i have a droid x2 i got new in feb this year. It has worked perfectly until the recent ota update. I used foxfi
    for a wireless hotspot. I also used wifi to run off a high speed access point. Now when i enable wireless it says "error" then the phone reboots. This is all new since the update. I was always able to connect. Vz wireless said they can walk me thru a master reset or send me a refurb which according to research of other people online experiencing this, will not work. Is there any way i can revert back to the previous version? I feel strongly it is not a hardware issue. Or can i root this phone? I rooted my droid 2 with the help of my son. I just dont want to brick this phone. Any suggestions out.there? Thanks, Dan
  2. Chrisp70

Chrisp70 New Member

I am having this same problem, did you find a solution?
  3. Chrisp70

Chrisp70 New Member

Verizon is sending me a new phone since the update 2.3.5 that caused this issue is irreversible.
  4. turniplee

turniplee New Member

Same problem

Verizon has now replaced my phone twice for this issue. It does not resolve the problem. I flash back to 2.3.4 and have no issues. As soon as i get the 2.3.5 OTA update, my wifi is unstable again. Resets every few minutes.
Search tags for this page
2.3.5 wifi sorunu
2.3.5 wifi error
android 2.3.5 wifi fix

android 2.3.5 wifi issues

android 2.3.5 wifi problem solution
droid 2.3.5 wifi error

droid x2 eclipse 2.3 wifi error

droid x2 eclipse wifi error

droid x2 wifi fix

droid x2 wifi issues

droid x2 wifi problems