Wifi on computer stops working after using wifi on droid

joojoobee666

Reaction score
Nah, your not crazy. I have been troubleshooting this issue for the last few days. It's ONLY when my Droid 1 is on wireless. It is not an IP conflict as I can see every IP being handed out via DHCP on my server. The problem is that ALL wireless devices in my house go down. Also causes huge packaet delay, usually right before it goes down.

Most of then time the Droid just stops working, but even after it has quite, it can still kill all wireless.

Two ways to fix:
Change channel on AP, or disable wireless on Droid 1.

I flashed DD-WRT onto the router (only used as AP) and the problem doesn't seem to occur as often, but still extremely frustrating.

Different kernel's have not helped.

bmiklos

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea why my Droid 2's wifi would not connect when my laptop gets turned off. The wifi works fine as long as some other device is connected to the router. Apple Iphone connects and works fine with the router, and Droid's wifi even works when the Iphone is connected. As soon as a laptop or Iphone is turned off, Droid's wifi immediately stops and begins the loop of obtaining ip address, scanning, connecting, etc.