1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wifi Issues

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Whirlwind3, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Whirlwind3

Whirlwind3 New Member

Well currently I am running the Liberty ROM and I decided that I would post here first just to see maybe if the issue isn't related to the ROM.

Basically I want to connect my phone to my home wifi network, when i go to settings and turn on my wifi I see my home wifi network and when i press on it and enter my password, it doesn't let me hit connect, the option to connect is like blacked out.

So i was just wondering if anybody had any ideas as to what to do about this?
  2. PhishPhan

PhishPhan New Member

I am running Liberty on the X, and I am not having that WiFi issue . It seems to connect for me fine. ( I cant seem to stay connected on any ROM)
    My last phone did what you were describing on stock - rooted, and V sent me a replacement.

I think much of the WiFi troubles are hardware related, as I am on my 3rd X and still having issues.

But as far as your situation, I think that 'maybe' a clear all and re-flash to ensure that something didn't become corrupted on initial install? - Honestly just a guess though.
Search tags for this page

my android isnt letting me connect to wifi

my droid isnt letting me connect to the wifi

my phone isnt letting me connect to wifi

my wifi isnt letting me connect on my phone is just remember
why isn't my wifi letting me connect to it
why isn't wifi on my galaxy s3 letting me connect
why isnt it letting me log into wifi

why isnt my phone letting me connect to my wifi