Wifi Issue

chezzeman

Reaction score
Wifi was working fine until a couple days ago. I dont use it very much, but when i go to turn it on using any widget and even going into the settings to turn it on, it says turning on and as soon as it turns on it goes to turning off and then turning on again and it goes through this cycle. It's stock for now, and i would root it if this issue is fixable. otherwise im gonna go to verizon and get a new one before I root. Any tips?

EDIT: alright now it just goes on, off, and back on and then it works. Idk if this is a problem worth fixing now lol

Last edited:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've seen mine do that cycling behavior a few times, but it always connects, never had it just stop and not connect.

OP
C

chezzeman

Reaction score
in the time since ive made this thread i went ahead and took 5 minutes of my life and rooted it. It still does the loop thing once in a while. Does the leak work well?

gottaDROID

Reaction score
Mine worked up to 2 days ago. Now i get that same loop scanning, obtaining, and then disabled. Don't really know what happened. Called Verizon and they're sending me a replacement.

Hypnotic

Reaction score
So I got the 2.3.20 update a couple days ago and I thought everything was working great, until I noticed that my WIFI would not stay connected when changing applications or anything it just keeps disconnecting. Anyways I went into the settings and it had this new Ad-Hoc channel thing that I had never seen before and when I try to change it or click it or just do anything with it my settings force close. Is there anyway to fix my wifi?