1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wifi Hot Spot

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by posd, Oct 29, 2012.

1. posd

posd New Member

I have a DROID Bionic, rooted, running the latest OTA .246. I am a Verizon customer on the "grandfathered" unlimited data plan. I have FoxFI installed to make my Bionic a hotspot. I am considering buying a tablet as I am in my car a lot and tend to stream movies. If I use my Bionic as a hotspot to stream movies through the tablet, will Verizon know and am I subject to any additional charge? Since getting the Bionic a year ago, I average about 5 to 10 GB per month of data use.... Once I begin using the Bionic as a hotspot, I anticipate my data use to remain similar.

Thanks.
  2. dfcfu342

dfcfu342 New Member

You are in violation of your terms of service but I've never heard a single case of Verizon even approaching anyone about it. I use FoxFi all the time and have never had an issue with them. Sprint removed FoxFi from the market on their network and Verizon hasn't even taken that step yet.
  3. skeetdrn

skeetdrn Member

I went in for my wife to upgrade so her plan went to a 2gb plan and the rep told me i was using 26gbs a month but nothing else was said
  4. Fulltime Traveler

Fulltime Traveler New Member

Search tags for this page

como usar pdanet foxfi