1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

wifi help

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Lady_DroidX, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Lady_DroidX

Lady_DroidX New Member

Hi I wanted to no if anyone can help me with wifi calling I get no service up by me its really bad does anyone no of a good app where I can make free calls ty
  2. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

3. Lady_DroidX

Lady_DroidX New Member

Yea I was trying that one but it wont work when I do the setup maybe cause I have no service on my phone
  4. leeshor

It should work if you have service even if you don't have a cell signal. There are quite a few other VOIP apps in the Google Store.
  5. Lady_DroidX

Lady_DroidX New Member

Well its sprint and they swore it would work up here when I got it and now it nothing they wont even take back the phone so I had the service cut off on it cause I was not paying for service that don't work so I still been using it on wifi so I guess without service on it I can't use none of these apps
  6. leeshor

Hate like the dickens to hear that. We have a place in the Georgia mountains and no Sprint service for 15 miles in any direction. Pretty much VZW, AT&T or nothing at all. Cabin renters get really upset when they don't have cell service.

I think you should push the subject up the corporate ladder. But that's just me.
  7. rudywilliams

rudywilliams New Member

Have you tried Google Hangouts? I have an inactive Droid X that I keep handy and on WiFi and the Hangout calls hit both it and my S3 when they come in and I am able to call between the two, using different ID's.