1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

WiFi Error.

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by ArJayTrav, Sep 25, 2010.

1. ArJayTrav

ArJayTrav New Member

Ok so I've somehow managed to disable/fry my wifi. Whenever I try to turn it on, it starts to go through the motions, then it says error. It doesn't go to the searching/scanning for networks portion of it.

Now I had just flashed to the CyanogenMod 6.0.2 then changed the notification bar options, upon reboot WiFi was dead. I had also overclocked to 1.15, so that may have done it as well. I haven't been able to find much help on the matter thus far, so I thought I would ask.

I also should mention that I have nandroided back thru every backup that I have made and no luck with fixing.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
Search tags for this page
droid incredible 2 wi-fi error
droid incredible shows wifi error

droid incredible wifi error

droid x2 wifi error
error message incredible 2 wi-fi
hi fi error on droid incredible
wifi error android incredible
wifi error droid incredible
wifi error on droid incredible
wifi error with droid incredible