1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

WIfi Error

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by hatleyn, Jan 1, 2013.

1. hatleyn

hatleyn New Member

Im trying to tether off my rooted phone using wifi tether. It never shows up. I go into my setting and see my wifi on/off icon is showing (error) also is i go into mobile hotspot on the phone it will not allow me to turn it on. Im running Verizon DNA 1.15.605.4 Rooted/Deodexed/Semi-Debloated/Busybox. My wifi tether on the phone starts up with no errors but i'm not receiving a signal out cause the network is not showing up on any devices in the house any help would be great, also i have followed all the instruction on the app like changing the device profile, mss clamp, router fix and so on. I read somewhere that the kernel would have to be set up to allow wifi tethering. Any help would be great
Search tags for this page
dna wifi error
droid dna network error

droid dna wifi error

htc dna droid wifi error 2013
htc dna wifi error

htc droid dna wifi error

htc droid incredible wifi error

htc incredible wifi error

htc rezound wifi error

htc thunderbolt wifi error

htc thunderbolt wifi says error