Wifi Error

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by esedlac4, Apr 5, 2012.

1. esedlac4

esedlac4 New Member

Every time I try to turn on my wifi, it says only error. I've tried rebooting and multiple wifi management applications. Nothings worked
  2. Alcapwn89

Alcapwn89 New Member

Have you tried a factory reset? That's usually the next step in problems like these.
  3. esedlac4

esedlac4 New Member

I did a factory reset, yet the problem persists. Any recommendations for what to try next?
  4. rvcjew

rvcjew New Member

Are u stock? Or using a custom recovery?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  5. FLE

FLE New Member

IF the phone is insured I would take it back to the place where you bought it. "Warning" if you rooted the phone you just made the warranty void from both Motorola and Verizon if you bough it from Verizon.. Did you drop the phone or get the phone wet? The antenna in the phone is small almost like the old 450 ohm twin flat lead for the UHF part of old TVs Since most mobile phones now esp the "smart" ones now have in internal antenna its hard for the antenna to get damaged. But a hard drop or getting the phone wet can cause problems with the antenna. I have not opend up my Droid 3 but if the inside is built like the Droid the antenna is in the bottom of the phone near the bottom part of the battery cmpartment. I had a prblem with my Droid 2 and the antenna. I noticed when I had to do a full rapid recharge of the battery the bottom of the phone on the Droid 2 would get hot almost to hot to touch. I took the phone to Verizon and reproduced the problem for them and Verizon had a new phone sent to my house. According to the Tech, the phone was defective and had to be replaced. These new phones are more sensitive then people think. My first guess is if the phone is insured and you can reproduce the problem for Verizon show them and get a new phone. After all that is what you pay those big bucks for when you buy the phone , let them replace it and worry no more.:biggrin:
  6. zetachi

zetachi New Member

Old thread revival. Did you ever fix this issue? Ive got it and tried everything to no avail
  7. esedlac4

esedlac4 New Member

I just took it into the store and reproduced the issue, and they shipped me a new phone
Search tags for this page

droid 3 wifi error

droid bionic wifi says error
have wifi and facebook is an error on my phone
htc dna droid wifi error

motorola droid 3 wifi error

motorola droid wifi error
motorola droid x2 wifi error
my phone says wifi error
my phone wifi says error
my wifi says error
why does my android wifi say error