1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wifi doesnt work, just says "error"

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by jackpfree, Feb 15, 2011.

1. jackpfree

jackpfree New Member

Ive had GPA11 for about a day and just now the wifi does not connect and just says "error". I have looked this up and others seemed to have this issue at some point when using different devices and roms but there is no clear answer on how to fix this problem, any suggestions?
  2. lee__D

lee__D New Member

just tunred mine on, works fine. try raid zero's kernel. I had small issues with gpa10, flashed the rz kernel, and it's been runnning very well. (gpa11 now, with rz as well)
  3. jackpfree

jackpfree New Member

yea your right, it was my chevy kernel that did it. I guess ill try out a few more kernels, im running that raidzero kernel right now. Thanks!
Search tags for this page
fix lg ally wifi
how to fix lg ally wifi error
how to fix wifi on lg ally
lg ally rooted but wifi says error

lg ally wifi error

lg ally wifi not working

motorola atrix wifi error

motorola atrix wifi error fix
verizon lg ally wi-fi error
wifi
wifi error lg