WiFi connection

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I am not sure if I should post this here or someplace else so plz forgive me if this is not the right board.

I am having issues with my WifI dropping connection. I am not sure if it is due to the ROM or if there is another issue going on. Currently I am running Rubix, but I had the same issues on GummyJar and Liberty.

It will stay connected for a couple of hours and then I am back on 3g and the phone hasn't moved. If I do go somewhere, it auto connects to the WiFi when I return but again it only lasts a couple hours at best.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Doesnt the WiFI turn off after an extended period of inactivity? I cant remember for certain...I could be wrong.

I know I do see my DX when I am connected to my home network via WiFi, occasionally drop back to 3G in the status bar...but switch back when I actually go to use the connection...

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go to settings>wireless and networks>WiFi settings>press the 'Menu' button and select 'Advanced', from there change the sleep policy to never. Then you should be connected until you are out of range of the wifi signal.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
MysticalDreams

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
Go to settings>wireless and networks>WiFi settings>press the 'Menu' button and select 'Advanced', from there change the sleep policy to never. Then you should be connected until you are out of range of the wifi signal.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

It was already set to never...