Wife's starting to want a new car

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I'm trying to convince her to get one of the new caddy sport utes. She wants an Audi.

She'll prolly win out :)

NE1 wanna buy a 2004 G35 (70K miles)? :)

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm trying to convince her to get one of the new caddy sport utes. She wants an Audi.

Try craigslist

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....get her a 67 goat w/hurst mystery shifter....she'll leave you alone ....and then you can keep playin the ernie ball's....ROFL

Chris-pee

Reaction score
Personally, I would stay away from GM's notoriously terrible build quality. You would pay more for the Audi probably, but happier in the long run.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

you'll love the audi... we just bought a 2008 Audi A4 quattro. it was actually our lease vehicle and when the lease was up they offered such a good deal we couldn't turn it down. this is the second audi we have owned.

PS:
if it aint german it aint worth havin.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't get why people use regular at all. You should only use it if you have a POS and don't care about your car

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
PS:
if it aint german it aint worth havin.

True, that. My wife is half German. She loves all things German esp. the beer :)
We almost bought a Passat just before we got the Infinity. We told the dealer that we'd buy it on the spot before we headed to the beach, but he wouldn't see our price. Got the G35 on the way to the beach and had an email from him when we returned that he had accepted our offer. Day late and a dollar short. Her G35 will scat when you want it to.

huskur

Reaction score

Depending on your relationship you may want to get her a Toyota!!! (just kidding)