Wife's Razr seems to be deleting pictures without notification

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by GLE3, May 10, 2013.

1. GLE3

GLE3 New Member

She took some video today of our son's concert. Came home to find a weeks worth of photos apparently missing (the most recent week minus any pictures taken today). Checked the memory card in my laptop and can't seem to find those particular pics. SD card is filled to capacity ~100MB left. Wife says she was never notified that the card was full before or during taking video. My guess is that the video overwrote some of the pics. Is something like this possible? We also checked the pictures on the phone and can't find them. She mentioned she recently updated with the "jellybean" update, if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for any help!

Thanks!
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Are you using stock camera app?
  3. luketj

luketj New Member

Don't know if you're still having an issue with your pics, but it usually doesn't overwrite your old stuff, just switched over to your other sd card. I've had success installing quickpic and going to the menu and choosing "show hidden". I've had my phone hide my pics after an update before.
  4. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

My Incredible sometimes acts like photos are gone but using a file explorer app I see they are still on the card but not showing up in the gallery, even with QuickPic. It always starts with oldest first then by the end of the day it'll have gone from a few gone to hundreds gone. They show back up when they decide to also and all at once.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
Search tags for this page
delete notification razr
delete picture in motorola xoom

droid razr delete pictures

droid+razr+deleting photos
my razr is deleting photos
pictures deleting razr

will deleting quickpic delete my hidden pic