Wife's Moto X

Snoking

Reaction score
I have loved my Rezound for almost two years and still like it a lot.

Saturday my wife's first smart phone, a Moto X arrived. I have to say it is a nice phone. Yesterday I updated to the latest Kit Kat 4.4 firmware.

Nice display and snappy performance and simple enough for a newbe. Very little blotware.

Seems small and light compared to my extended battery RZ. I have big hands! Battery life seems good.

In Feb I will have a look at what is out there. Chris

OP
Snoking

Snoking

Reaction score
I need some input here. I asked VZW to push up my contract end date three months. So I may have to decide if I am going to retire the RZ to an emergency backup and get a Motor X.

OP
Snoking

Snoking

Reaction score
So my RZ does around 2500 on Quadrant and wife's Motor X is around 8500. Chris

OP
Snoking

Snoking

Reaction score
Just waiting on VZW to come through with the date change. Hope to get a black one from Amazon for a penny!

On edit: Appears an upgrade is 50 dollars. Only new service gets the penny deal.
Chris

Last edited:
OP
Snoking

Snoking

Reaction score
Well my Rezound is going to be semi-retired Friday. After three calls to VZW CS in the last week this morning I finally got a agent that moved up my upgrade date by 3 months. So I have a black Moto X coming from Amazon for 49.99.

So my DW's M.X will be safe from my meddling.

Chris

OP
Snoking

Snoking

Reaction score
Well I got the new Moto X this afternoon and have it pretty much configured similar to the RZ.

Heading down the road. Seeya! Chris

Last edited: